Author: steve (HCP)
g Butter, unsalted
g Sweetener, Truvia (HCP added*)
g Eggs, chicken, white, raw
g Curd Cheese (40% fat) (Patient added*)
g Almonds, flaked and ground
g KetoCal 4:1 Powder (Vanilla)
g Guar Gum Flour (Patient added*)
g Baking powder
g Cocoa powder
- Grease the cake pan (Ø 16 cm) with a little bit of butter (5g). Preheat oven with 180 °C.
- Beat butter and Sweetener until fluffy. Add eggs and beat further.
- Add curd cheese.
- Mix almond meal, KetoCal powder, guar flour and baking powder.
- Add mixture to dough and stir with a hand mixer for 2 minutes.
- Divide the dough into two parts and add cocoa powder to one of them. So you have now a blond and a dark dough.
- Add both into the cake pan and mix them carefully with a fork by making loops.
- Bake for 45 minutes, the last 10 minutes maybe cover with an aluminium foil.
Nutrition Information (for entire recipe):
**Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional