Rutabaga Soup with avocado balls and pine nuts - inspired by Germany
Author: steve (HCP)
g KetoCal 4:1 Powder (Unflavoured)
g Rutabaga (Patient added*)
g Onions, dried, raw
g Oil, rapeseed
g Water, distilled
g Stock cubes, chicken
g Avocado, average, flesh only
g Pine nuts, kernel only
g Pepper, black
- Weigh all ingredients.
- Heat rapeseed oil in a cooking pot and roast onions gently.
- Add vegetables and sauté for a short time (3 min).
- Add water and grained chicken stock.
- Boil for approx. 10 minutes.
- Add KetoCal Powder to the soup.
- Purée the soup with an hand blender.
- Add seasoning.
- To receive avocado balls you can use a melon baller.
- Roast pine nuts in a pan without oil.
- Serve soup in a warm plate or bowl. Add avocado balls and pine nuts as topping.
Nutrition Information (for entire recipe):
KetoCal 4:1 Powder2.5:1 ratioSavoryMain MealVegetarian
**Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional