Cod with Cream - Inspired by Portugal
Author: steve (HCP)
g Onions, raw
g Carrots, old, raw
g Spinach, baby, raw
g Cod, flesh only, raw
g Cream, half, fresh
g Water, distilled
g Alginic Acid (Patient added*)
g KetoCal 4:1 Powder (Unflavoured)
g Nutmeg, ground
g Oil, olive
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC (350 F)
- In a non-stick frying pan, place the chopped onion with the olive oil; heat it until the onion is translucent.
- Afterwards add the spinach and the carrot and cook for 1 - 2 minutes.
- Then add the shredded cod and cook a little more. Season with salt and herbs (oregano, mixed herbs).
- On the side, mix the Ketocal® with the cream (if thick, add a little water), the alginate, the nutmeg, the salt and the pepper.
- Place the above preparation in a container and add the cream mixture and Ketocal®.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown
TRICKS AND TIPS OF THE CHEF
Put the ingredients in layers to get a lasagna. At the same time, it can vary in type of fish, getting new recipes in different meals.
Nutrition Information (for entire recipe):
KetoCal 4:1 Powder2.5:1 ratioSavoryMain MealFish
**Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional