Victoria Sponge Birthday Cake 2.5:1
Author: Fayth (HCP)
g Butter, unsalted
g Eggs, chicken, whole, raw
g Flour, Self raising (Mcdougalls)
g Oil, olive
ml Flour, coconut, EastEnd (HCP added*)
g Whitworths Ground Almonds
g Sweetener, liquid, Hermesetas (HCP added*)
g Baking powder, carb free, Barkat (HCP added*)
g Natvia sugar free icing (HCP added*)
g Jam, no added sugar
You will need 40g of the Natvia icing mix
1. Pre heat the oven to 190C/ fan 170C/ gas 5.
2. Reserve the butter, Natvia, jelly and no added sugar jam.
3. Mix together the coconut flour, ground almonds, flour and Barkat baking powder.
4. Mix the eggs, oil and sweetener and whisk well. You could add some lemon or vanilla extract too. Add to the flour mixture and beat well with an electric hand mixer.
5. Divide between two greased 7 or 8 inch tins (linked with baking parchment) and bake in the pre heated oven for approx. 20 minutes.
6. Beat the butter until light and creamy and then beat in the Natvia to make a creamy butter icing. When the cakes are cooled, sandwich together with the jam and half the butter cream, using the remaining buttercream to decorate the top.
Each round slice contains (12 slices per cake?):
Each square contains (18 Squares per cake):
Nutrition Information (for entire recipe):
**Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional