Stamppot of celeriac with leeks, apple and baked chicken
Author: steve (HCP)
g Celeriac, raw
g Leeks, raw
g Chicken breast, raw (HCP added*)
g Apples, eating, raw, flesh and skin
g Oil, olive
g Pepper, black
- Cut the celeriac in small equally sized cubes.
- Cook the cubes in boiling water until well done.
- Let the cubes leak in a sieve. Push if needed the fluid out.
- Add Liquigen and use a blender to make a smooth puree.
- Cut the leeks in small rings.
- Cook until al dente.
- Let them leak in a sieve. Push if needed the fluid out.
- Mix the leeks with the celeriac puree.
- Add sales as needed.
- Peel the apple and cut it in little pieces.
- Mix this as well thru the puree.
- Use the apple peel to garnish by cutting it in thin slivers.
- Cut the chicken filet in thin slices.
- Add pepper on the slices and bake them in oil until well done.
- Add a little salt for taste.
Nutrition Information (for entire recipe):
**Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional