Cinnamon and Blueberry Toast
g KetoCal 4:1 Powder (Unflavoured)
g Cream, fresh, double, including Jersey cream
g Baking powder, carb free, Barkat (HCP added*)
g Sweetener, liquid, Hermesetas (HCP added*)
g Water, distilled
g Butter, salted
g Cinnamon, ground
g Eggs, chicken, whole, raw
- Preheat oven to 170C/gas mark 3.
- Mix KetoCal with cream, baking powder, egg, liquid sweetener and water in a bowl.
- Melt butter and add to mixture.
- Chop blueberries into small pieces, add to mixture with a pinch of cinnamon.
- Place mixture on sheet of baking paper.
- Spread out thinly in 6'' square.
- Cook 10 mins or until golden brown.
Nutrition Information (for entire recipe):
KetoCal 4:1 Powder4:1 ratioSnackBreakfast
**Allergens may be present, please check individual product and ingredient labels. If concerned about allergens please contact your healthcare professional